• Student success is always the major focus.
• Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
• Teaching each child the way he/she learns best is essential.
• High expectations for student achievement guide the development of the curriculum.
• A safe and orderly environment promotes an atmosphere conducive to learning.
• Teachers, administration, parents, and community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
Educational Excellence for All
for Educational Excellence for All Students
Batesville Elementary School
South Panola School District
last updated 4/13/11