Choir Concert 6:30 PM
Make-up Science Test
Teacher Appreciation Week
Algebra I Test
Makeup MCT II Day
8th Grade Promotion Ceremony 6pm Football Field
6th and 7th grade Awards Ceremony
Student's Last Day
Congratulations to our Students of the Month:
1. Get a full 8 hours of sleep before test day.
2. Eat a good breakfast and drink orange juice.
3. Exercise the week of testing. This helps to ensure that you sleep well.
4. Have hard candy during the test to help keep your brain moving.
5. Don't worry about how fast everyone else finishes. Take all the time YOU need!
6. Read everything slow.
7. Write down any important information you may forget such as formulas, definitions, or keywords before you begin.
Click Here to take the Parent Survey for Batesville Junior High School
Congratulations to Mrs. Burt for being selected at the Teacher of the Month!! Keep up the great work Mrs. Burt!
BJHS Parental Involvement Policy Click Here
Follow us on Twitter: BJH_tigers
Like us on Facebook: Batesville Junior High School
Shop the BookFair online: Click Here
You can get log in information from your student's Language Arts teacher.
Books for the classroom.
User Name: bjhlibrary
First Nine Weeks: October 10, 2013
Second Nine Weeks: December 18, 2013
Third Nine Weeks: March 17, 2014
Fourth Nine Weeks: May 22, 2014
May 13-15, 2014
May 5-9, 2014
Labor Day: September 2
Fall Break: October 4 &7
Thanksgiving: November 25- 29
Christmas: December 20- January 7(students return)
MLK Day: January 20
President's Day: February 17 ( Makeup Day for Snow Day)
Spring Break: March 10-14
Good Friday: April 18
Easter Monday: April 21 (Makeup Day for Snow Day)
Last Day for Students (60% day): May 22